If Bhvr decided to make an "ALL-KILL" (Trickster) Movie/TV Series, what would you rather it'd be?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited March 6 in Polls

This is a follow-up to a previous Poll I made asking which Killer would you like to see their own movie/tv series, once Bhvr achieves finishing that long awaited Dead By Daylight movie. Also, I THINK Nicolas Cage is going to play Ace, but that's just me, unless they're gonna go lore accurate and add Talbot Grimes (Blight) into the film. But I digress... FOR THOSE WHO WANT JUNGKOOK TO PLAY TRICKSTER, SAY "AYE"!!! Just kidding, I don't know any BTS songs outside of "Dynamite".

If Bhvr decided to make an "ALL-KILL" (Trickster) Movie/TV Series, what would you rather it'd be? 8 votes

Live-Action K-Drama - If done right, could reach levels of popularity as 'Squid Game' or 'Train To Buson' (I don't know any others, forgive me. Not much of a K-Connoisseur.)
12%
HerInfernalMajesty 1 vote
Anime/Aeni - Basically the opening scene to Trickster and Yun-Jin's Tome, 'Crescendo', but potentially better, if that's even possible. Because it still looks sick to this day... This could be 'Death Note' level stuff, no cap.
87%
aeonskulGuiltiiSmoe09SHARKBOSSkatspawTheSingularityYharwick 7 votes
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Anime/Aeni - Basically the opening scene to Trickster and Yun-Jin's Tome, 'Crescendo', but potentially better, if that's even possible. Because it still looks sick to this day... This could be 'Death Note' level stuff, no cap.

i am very glad everybody is saying it should be an anime