If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

If Bhvr decided to make an "ALL-KILL" (Trickster) Movie/TV Series, what would you rather it'd be?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited March 6 in Polls

This is a follow-up to a previous Poll I made asking which Killer would you like to see their own movie/tv series, once Bhvr achieves finishing that long awaited Dead By Daylight movie. Also, I THINK Nicolas Cage is going to play Ace, but that's just me, unless they're gonna go lore accurate and add Talbot Grimes (Blight) into the film. But I digress... FOR THOSE WHO WANT JUNGKOOK TO PLAY TRICKSTER, SAY "AYE"!!! Just kidding, I don't know any BTS songs outside of "Dynamite".

If Bhvr decided to make an "ALL-KILL" (Trickster) Movie/TV Series, what would you rather it'd be? 8 votes

Live-Action K-Drama - If done right, could reach levels of popularity as 'Squid Game' or 'Train To Buson' (I don't know any others, forgive me. Not much of a K-Connoisseur.)
12%
HerInfernalMajesty 1 vote
Anime/Aeni - Basically the opening scene to Trickster and Yun-Jin's Tome, 'Crescendo', but potentially better, if that's even possible. Because it still looks sick to this day... This could be 'Death Note' level stuff, no cap.
87%
aeonskulGuiltiiSmoe09SHARKBOSSkatspawTheSingularityYharwick 7 votes
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Anime/Aeni - Basically the opening scene to Trickster and Yun-Jin's Tome, 'Crescendo', but potentially better, if that's even possible. Because it still looks sick to this day... This could be 'Death Note' level stuff, no cap.

i am very glad everybody is saying it should be an anime