Sable and Unknown changes

Yharwick
Yharwick Member Posts: 521
  • [NEW] Weakness’ duration now increases by 6 seconds when a Survivor is injured by UVX.
  • [CHANGE] Increased Hindered effect on airborne hits from 3% to 6%
  • [CHANGE] Increased Blindness duration for the Homemade Mask Add-On to 60 seconds (was 45 seconds)

I kinda liked having to hide myself a little bit during chase but this will unequivocally make Unknown stronger. I don't think the hindered would be noticeable until about 8% but I'm willing to see how it is honestly it would be nicer if the duration was buffed a bit. The mask was not a bad add-on because of the duration lol.

I don't know if this is enough to definitely make Unknown A tier but it's very possible .

• [CHANGE] When the Invocation is completed, permanently reduce the required charges of all Generators by 10 (previously added 15 charges of progress during the PTB)

Well, we got what a lot of people asked for. Is it too strong? Does it still suck? This is a rare case where I have no idea and am gonna have to play with it but it seems like a fair trade on paper at least. But hey 80 second gens are back?

• [CHANGE] Increased healing speed to 70% (was 60% during PTB)

I think this change is insane personally and it was already a good perk but thanks to everyone who complained for buffing me?

• [REWORKED] Your self-unhook attempts in the basement always succeed. When you are unhooked or unhook yourself, you see the Killer’s aura for 16/18/20 seconds.

Dev note: We didn’t feel the original Perk was very effective, so we have given it an overhaul. The ability to unhook yourself from a basement hook may come in handy if you’re caught during an invocation, but be warned, Killers may catch on and carry to a hook above ground! The aura reading effect will allow you to gain some value from this Perk even if you are never hooked in the basement.

Added the dev note here as it confirms you get the aura reading on every hook which is actually pretty good. Now you'll always know if healing under the hook is safe or not and if the killer does choose to tunnel you'll have wall hacks for a decent amount of time to try and loose them. Think this is a genuinely pretty good perk.

Comments