Please update the singularity

I'd love the singularity if you update his hyperawareness spray add on or give us another add on that makes it harder for survivors to get emps, I'd be ok with taking his teleport away in exchange for this add on to be stronger, if you changed the add on to "infected survivors hear a terror radius, emps take 3x longer to be ready, singularity loses ability to teleport" I think that'll be good enough, please help me jumpscare survivors with screaming stealth singularity

Comments

• TheRealConsent
    TheRealConsent Member Posts: 230

"Singularity loses the ability to teleport" in exchange of "EMPs take 3x longer to be ready"?As a Singularity main, i can confidently tell you:

Fuck no.

This has to be a bait post right? What even is the point of infecting people if you cant teleport? That's literally the whole power.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,198

So a nerf? No. I’m p19 with singularity. If anything he needs a few QOL changes. Biopods are hit or miss on what they land on even if it’s “green”

He has the lowest kill rate in the game. Behavior wants there killers to be at 60% well then he is going to need a buff of some kind.

This suggestion is likely OP but one can dream but it would help. Biopods now automatically infect survivors when a survivor is in a certain range. The Biopods goops them. (16 meter range) Just an idea 💡😅🤔

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017
    edited March 8

What you're asking for is a brown add-on that enhances one part of his kit but takes away another part of his kit, just like that one brown Plague add-on. Don't butcher the green add-on but make a brown one that nerfs EMPs heavily but takes away Singularity's TP.

Still needs another effect though because the point of slipstream is the ability to TP, it would require another add-on to get value out of.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 521

I think Singularity is on the list to get changes but it got pushed back to the second half of the year.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 599

Isn't Singularity in the road map for changes? I swore he was?

I might be wrong thou.

• MechWarrior3
    edited March 9

Oh really? That would be nice, although I don’t recall seeing that. Where did you see this?

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 521

old road map but it got changed to what we got this past PTB so I assumed they moved it to later this year.

• MechWarrior3

Ahhh, well later then. I’m happy with that. I’m nearly P20 with him. Some QOL would be nice

• MechWarrior3

Respectfully, I actually would disagree. I believe he’s got several good add-ons.

there are a few no doubt that are not that great, but I think most of them are actually pretty good.

• MechWarrior3
    edited March 11

Pyrmaid head needs desperate help for sure in his addons, so I think we can agree it’s not a fair comparison.

Singularities Addons.

Brown Addons - Are useful.

Yellow Addons - Useful except Diagnostic Tool. (Getting a hit while in overclock is not going to be a very frequent occurrence.

Green Addons - Useful except NanoGel. (Same issue as diagnostic tool)

Purple Addons - Useful except for Foreign Plant Fibres because most ppl know to predrop and hold W.

Iri Crystal - Not useful, 6 meters is too much work for little reward.

Out of 20 Addons only 4 are not useful.

Singularity needs some QOL not addon changes. If they did change some, these would be the 4 they need to change.

Unlike Sadako where she has gone through 2 addon passes and 11 or 12 of her 20 Addons are still garbage.

Post edited by MechWarrior3 on
  • MechWarrior3

Yes I suppose you’re right. We do. I’ve gotten value out of most of his addons.