Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Ghost Face - generator permanently blocked

Atom4000
Atom4000 Member Posts: 15

Today I played a game on Coldwind Farm (The Thompson House) with 2 friends against Ghost Face.

After the first hook, the killer stalked two survivors working on the generator in main. After achieving to stalk them fully, the generator exploded and lost progress and got blocked. But the generator didn't unblock after some time. For the rest of the game, the generator was blocked by the entity and couldn't be worked on.

The only two generator block related perks/ add-ons in the game were "Grim Embrace" and "Driver's Licence". Grim Embrace was tier one and should only block the generator for 8 seconds, and Driver's Licence should block the generator for 15 seconds. Driver's Licence would explain the explosion of the generator, and the perk and the add-on could both explain the blocked generator.

I played on Epic Games Store and my friends on Steam. I think the problem is owed to a misfunction of Grim Embrace with the Driver's Licence add-on.

Furthermore, I've attached a video clip from the match. It didn't start from the beginning, so you can't see the initial problem. I've only cut the generator relevant parts together. Some continuous parts are longer than 15 seconds, so the maximum blocking time should have been over. At the end you can see the whole loadout from everyone. If needed, I could provide the whole 10-minute video.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.