Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Excess Access Violation.

Options
arktx
arktx Member Posts: 4

The question i have is in regards to the title: excess access violation error, I’ve only had this on & off (happening more as of recent) where I will be mid game or in the lobby and without warning the game closes, I’m booted back to the desktop and the “excess access violation” pops up, I’ve played the game for probably 7 years, of which 4 of them is on my current PC so I don’t understand what’s happened to be giving me this error. I asked the devs and they just said the typical have you tried reinstalling, verifying, do I use reshade(no) amongst a few other common things, none of which has fixed the issue, I’ve run windows tests to test my hardware & everything is good on that end, I currently play about 4 different games.. none of which have any issues with errors or problems. One thing that stands out to me is this is the only Unreal Engine game but I’m not sure if that’s relevant. Has anyone dealt with this issue before & also managed to figure it out / fix it ?

I like to play the game on & off but currently it’s just not worth the minuses & dc penalties that comes with the error.

thanks in advance

Answers

• arktx
    arktx Member Posts: 4
    Options

Anyone managed to figure out a true fix?