If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

"Leafy Mash" Really Needs To Return (Billy)

Options

Leafy Mash was a Billy addon that was removed with the Billy rework since a lot of his addons were changed, I think this addon should return, and for a good reason... Apex Muffler.

For those who dont know...

Leafy Mash was an addon that removed your Terror Radius upon downing a Survivor, the effect lasted for 15 seconds roughly. When paired with Apex Muffler, it would completely remove the Chainsaw noise, which allowed Billy to snowball off of Survivor mistakes much easier and give them more leverage on Indoor Maps.

With the new changes to Billy, specifically with the increased Chainsaw Sprint speed and Overdrive, I think these addons should have stayed in the game since it would have been perfect for him.

Instead Leafy Mash was removed and Apex Muffler was bumped down in rarity.

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 312
    Options

While we're at it I'd greatly appreciate Mother's Helpers and Black Grease returning, maybe even combined into a single add-on. I'd love to run those in a build with Enduring, Spirit Fury, Hex: Two Can Play, and the new Shadowborn. Yes, survivors! Blind and stun me to your heart's content!

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,954
    Options

Many of Overheat Billy's add-ons were actually cool and could have worked well with Overdrive Billy, Big Buckle and Pighouse Gloves for instance. I would also like to see Mother's Helpers and Black Grease return alongside Leafy Mash, all of which could replace the obsolete dissipation add-ons.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,170
    Options

Big Buckle was completely worthless. Becoming a M1 killer with a 24 metres TR is pretty bad. Otherwise Myers would be considered a damn strong killer.

Pighouse Gloves were somewhat fun when they still worked (before that last overheat adjustment) but with overdrive this would never be possible. I mean, you'd basically guarantee that they either go down immediately or get hit. With nothing that survivor can do. Why would you want the Black Grease to return though? This addon was so bad.

Leafy Mash could be combined with the the Filthy Slippers honestly. That would be pretty fun.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,954
    edited March 9
    Options

Black Grease could probably be combined with Mother's Helpers (as in not only does it apply when getting stunned but you can get it while blinded). It was pretty fun to get stunned and blinded at once and getting instasaw back, had a lot of fun with it with Two Can Play and Enduring, but the amount of crap you have to do in order for the two to take effect at once required you to throw the game. Combining both add-ons is the way to go.

Big Buckle was obsolete with Overheat, but with a 24m terror radius during Overdrive there could be some interesting potential with Apex Muffler and Monitor & Abuse. I'm a big fan of decreased terror radiuses!

I don't think Pighouse Gloves would be bad, you'd still be better off with destroying the pallet with your chainsaw and running Enduring. The main appeal of it was the faster generator breaking and the built-in Enduring. I think it'd be pretty fun with Overdrive.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,170
    Options

I'm honestly not sure, what to make of your suggestion for Big Buckle. This could be useful but then you'd also have situations in which you use the chainsaw just barely out outside of the 16m range with the Apex Muffler and M&M and get a down because the survivor has less than 1 seconds time to react before they are hit (considering they'd also need to get moving). It could be fun for the killer but as a survivor I would not want to be on the receiving end.

I used to combine Pighouse Gloves with Spirit Fury and Enduring on occasion. It was pretty funny but with overdrive this would be a bit... Over the top. Maybe if they reduced the numbers but the full effect sounds like too much. Picture this: You get overdrive, they drop the pallet, you break it 20% faster (44% faster with Brutal Strength) and then you revv the chainsaw and down them. That doesn't sound very fair to me. Even worse with Spirit Fury + Enduring.