We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Where has he gone, and will he come back.

Options
SlasherDreams
SlasherDreams Member Posts: 1

When this game first started Benedict Baker was the individual responsible for giving us lore and even explaining what certain parts of the Entity’s realm did. But after a certain point he stopped writing, and we started getting the Tomes. Last we know he is still alive, and while I get he was most likely used as a tool for devs to give lore. I want to look at this from an Lore perspective not a game development perspective.

Where did he go?

Did he go to the void?

did he find a way to escape the realm?

will we ever see him in game?

what do you think happened to Benedict Baker, and do you think we will ever see this character in the game wether he joins as a playable Survivor/Killer, or as a return to his original role as a lore giver.

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

Whatever happened, I hope we do see something of him. Alongside Vigo, he was a real driving force of the lore early in the game's life and he's one of the many mysteries which I'd like to have a continuation on.

What would be neat would be if he appears in the game being developed, which is meant to be within the Entity's realms but not in the trials. I can't recall offhand which company is making it, but even a mentions within this would be nice.