We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Xbox Series X - Blood Runner Tome Challenge Not Working

Options
kodd1000
kodd1000 Member Posts: 29

Tome 10 Level 4 - Blood Runner

This challenge is not registering after multiple games, successful hits, restarts of Xbox, game, etc...

A rather frustrating one to keep trying to get, I've hit survivors who would be nice enough to stand still at the end of the match. Went almost halfway across the map and still no success. Please advise any solution. Thanks!

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• ItsMsDixie
    ItsMsDixie Member Posts: 1
    Options

Went to try to also do this challenge today and have also been unsuccessful. I thought it was user error but after running the entire length of multiple maps, I realize, it definitely wasn't anything I was doing wrong.

• BadToad
    BadToad Member Posts: 29
    Options

I just tried doing this myself. It's April 17th, so it's over 1 month since this was reported. Gotta say, that really bites. Just lost 2 pips trying to figure out what I was doing wrong until I thought "maybe it's a bug". Fix please!