Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Scratch marks crazy inconsistency

concubined
concubined Member Posts: 140

I was playing on Midwich Elementary School and survivors running in the hallway will have their scratch marks left on the ceiling and the walls, while yes there still some on the ground they’re running on why are they on the ceiling too? It’s also worth mentioning it’s very spread out and inconsistent and no it was not lightweight.

While on the second floor, I see scratch marks on the ground while hearing footsteps downstairs, could it also be possible the scratch marks on the ceiling left by the survivor running downstairs have transferred to the second floor’s floor from the first floor ceiling?

As a devoted Spirit player I would really appreciate consistency of scratch marks and audio, I just wanna be able to trust and rely on my only tracking source, thank you!¡

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review