Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Invocation: Weaving Spiders - Doesn't Work on with No Mither (INACCURATE)

mechnodisco
mechnodisco Member Posts: 3
edited August 24 in Bug Reporting

EDIT - March 14:

I have since had several games in which a survivor running Weaving Spiders and No Mither was able to initiate and complete the ritual with max charges being reduced as normal. I have also confirmed that generators blocked by Grim Embrace (and presumably any other effect) when the ritual completes do not have the charges removed. More than likely this is what caused the bug originally, not No Mither.

Steps to Recreate

1. Equip No Mither and Invocation: Weaving Spiders.
  2. In public (or presumably private) match, initiate invocation.
  3. Once invocation is complete, check progress bar on any generator.

Once completed, the invocation perk is disabled as normal for the remainder of the trial, but generators fail to have their maximum number of charges reduced. Presumably this is an issue that occurs whenever the initiator of the ritual is already Broken due to another effect when the ritual is finished, though I have not tested this personally.

Additional information

• Played as Detective Tapp
  • Using perks Invocation: Weaving Spiders, No Mither, Iron Will, and Distortion
  • On map Rotten Fields
  • Occurred once, have not been able to replicate

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

If the generators are blocked by other means, Corrupt Intervention or another perk for example, they will not reduce in charges, this is by design.

Comments

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 862

Poor no mither gamers. First they suffered from dh nerf which they needed more than the others. Then mft, now invocation.

• mechnodisco
    mechnodisco Member Posts: 3

Edited to say that it was almost certainly the generators being blocked, not No Mither, that caused the bug. Requesting this report be closed.

• AKRFTR
    AKRFTR Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 19

Just had this happen to me as well, I wonder why this is happening

(It won't let me attach the screenshot)

• aimeemorley16
    aimeemorley16 Member Posts: 3

this is still bugged, I’ve been trying to use this for the last few days and the generator charges aren’t being reduced

This discussion has been closed.