Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Skill check HUD gone

Yae
Yae Member Posts: 4

I was playing earlier today On Play Station console, with my friend. They too on Play Station console (PS4 to be precise)

Long story short we got into a game on Greenville (The new map) and was facing the doctor, but as soon as they loaded in, They couldn't see how many generators was needed to be complete, Any interactions provided invisible skill checks for them they were unable to vault windows even though they could see the prompt, but was able to cleanse, pick up items and vault downed pallets. However every generator skill check was invisible as well as the killer interaction to snap out of it and also to wiggle free from the killers grasp was all missing and not visible.

We dont know what happened to have this occur it was like that when loading into the match.

We've never experienced this issue before, We assume it might be from the recent update/release of the chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RwTQli4WOA

This is their entire game play footage I asked them to record for you.

Thankyou in advance.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.