If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So, what happened here?

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,672

The other Rebecca was a streamer and they didn't want to clip the moment because they thought I was the Huntress collecting "orbital" clips (their twitch stream vods are only available for subs)

Maybe my game lagged out and that Rebecca fell much later than it showed to me? I've never seen that happening ever.

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,199
    Options

What Im gonna guess happened is she M1'd the Rebecca and then took a moment to line up to orbital since we can since after she hits her, Rebecca starts healing. After doing so she probably reloaded and threw another hatchet at Rebecca downing her, and then the orbital hit you.

As for knowing where you were, most likely Gearhead. One of the best perks for this kind of stuff

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

darkness revealed open a locker and see people around them but then again she threw it b4 opening the locker so yours makes more sense