Bite the bullet not working

Options
markey826
markey826 Member Posts: 7

I use Bite the bullet with self care or with a med kit, and half the time when healing myself and others it silences grunts of pain and the other half it doesn’t!

not sure what’s going on but the perk isn’t working correctly.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• VivVoorhees
    VivVoorhees Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'm having the same problem. It's one of my favorite perks

• Tafie
    Tafie Member Posts: 1
    edited March 16
    Options

I have this issue too, I wanna say the matches where it isnt working i have been playing on the new map but that could just be a coincidence.

• Accelerator4202
    Accelerator4202 Member Posts: 8
    Options

Have the same issue. at first I thought it's something with the new character Sable, so I switched to Yui, and same bug happened to me, also on other maps.

• kazzymoyashi
    kazzymoyashi Member Posts: 127
    Options

I can also confirm that it's still bugged as of this comment, which is March 17th. It will stop the other person's grunts at times, but it still makes the healing bandage sound. When using with a medkit on myself, it does absolutely nothing to hide grunts or bandage sounds. Friend was streaming and playing on PC, specifically steam, and it wasn't working on her end either.

Info:

System - Xbox Series X/S

Character - Feng Min

Other perks - Bond, Calm Spirit, and Botany Knowledge (switched Calm spirit for Lithe or Distortion and it still happened)

Maps: The game, New map, and borgo - changed the perk out after 3 tries

• Perillium
    Perillium Member Posts: 1
    Options

As of March 23rd this is still an issue

• salaDaddy
    salaDaddy Member Posts: 2
    Options

Just happened to me in a match vs Oni on Eyrie of Crows