Thoughts on Nemesis having a Mr. X skin from RE2?

Options
hivebizarro
hivebizarro Member Posts: 2

Would the skin work in the game, or do you think it would be too difficult considering Nemesis's tentacle power?

Thoughts on Nemesis having a Mr. X skin from RE2? 15 votes

Yes, Mr. X skin
66%
HerInfernalMajestyfussyCorvusCorax86leon_helpTheSingularityRFSa09SoGoSamatrainTyler3deadlyfalcon_ 10 votes
No!
33%
GibberishSmoeBlightedTrapperRmbrhellokittyhivebizarro 5 votes

Comments

• Rmbrhellokitty
    Rmbrhellokitty Member Posts: 4
    Options
    No!

I think its a greatttt idea but id wish they would also consider making the power mabye look diffrent

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,049
    Options
    No!

Nah, Legendary skins for Killers are dumb; they should just be their own characters, it's a waste otherwise.

Doesn't really matter for Survivors though, since every single Survivor is just a skin anyways.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,185
    Options

Mr X is not the best fit for Nemesis‘ power and I would prefer him as a legendary skin for another killer - someone suggested Myers and I guess it’s currently the best fit power-wise but mixing licenses like this will not work sadly. Maybe instead of a legendary skin something more in line with Smash Bros Clones (Daisy for Peach, Dark Pit for Pit for example) - so Mr. X and Myers would be their own characters with own inventory, prestige, addons etc but same code bases for the power with small variations?

Disagree on that - we wouldn’t have gotten Birkin or Robbie Rabbit if it wasn’t for legendarys and they fit very well. Also stuff like Minotaurus, Krampus, Jabberwocky!

• hivebizarro
    hivebizarro Member Posts: 2
    Options
    No!

While Mr. X isn't the best fit for Nemesis (although he was my first thought considering their stature), even though it most likely wouldn't happen I would love to see him as a skin in the game considering how scarily deadpan he is. A 3rd RE chapter is unlikely, but considering we got Birkin for Blight, I'm really hoping to see something like that for Mr. X in the future! RE has gotten quite a bit of love though when it comes to skins and characters though.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,185
    Options

Yah RE got featured already significantly. But that also means BHVR and Capcom are on good terms? Right?

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,467
    Options
    No!

Considering that power reskinning is not possible, that's gonna be a no from me.