If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Thoughts on Nemesis having a Mr. X skin from RE2?

Options
hivebizarro
hivebizarro Member Posts: 2

Would the skin work in the game, or do you think it would be too difficult considering Nemesis's tentacle power?

Thoughts on Nemesis having a Mr. X skin from RE2? 15 votes

Yes, Mr. X skin
66%
HerInfernalMajestyfussyCorvusCorax86leon_helpTheSingularityRFSa09SoGoSamatrainTyler3deadlyfalcon_ 10 votes
No!
33%
GibberishSmoeBlightedTrapperRmbrhellokittyhivebizarro 5 votes

Comments

• Rmbrhellokitty
    Rmbrhellokitty Member Posts: 4
    Options
    No!

I think its a greatttt idea but id wish they would also consider making the power mabye look diffrent

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,052
    Options
    No!

Nah, Legendary skins for Killers are dumb; they should just be their own characters, it's a waste otherwise.

Doesn't really matter for Survivors though, since every single Survivor is just a skin anyways.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,290
    Options

Mr X is not the best fit for Nemesis‘ power and I would prefer him as a legendary skin for another killer - someone suggested Myers and I guess it’s currently the best fit power-wise but mixing licenses like this will not work sadly. Maybe instead of a legendary skin something more in line with Smash Bros Clones (Daisy for Peach, Dark Pit for Pit for example) - so Mr. X and Myers would be their own characters with own inventory, prestige, addons etc but same code bases for the power with small variations?

Disagree on that - we wouldn’t have gotten Birkin or Robbie Rabbit if it wasn’t for legendarys and they fit very well. Also stuff like Minotaurus, Krampus, Jabberwocky!

• hivebizarro
    hivebizarro Member Posts: 2
    Options
    No!

While Mr. X isn't the best fit for Nemesis (although he was my first thought considering their stature), even though it most likely wouldn't happen I would love to see him as a skin in the game considering how scarily deadpan he is. A 3rd RE chapter is unlikely, but considering we got Birkin for Blight, I'm really hoping to see something like that for Mr. X in the future! RE has gotten quite a bit of love though when it comes to skins and characters though.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,290
    Options

Yah RE got featured already significantly. But that also means BHVR and Capcom are on good terms? Right?

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options
    No!

Considering that power reskinning is not possible, that's gonna be a no from me.