Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can unknowns pink bs gun have some sort of base kit regression.

sharpef3rn
sharpef3rn Member Posts: 111

Like I am staring at the unknown while hes chasing someone, doesnt go down and I do not understand how people don't get caught on things when looking back 100% of the time. So it just feels like once you get hit with the stupid gun you are permanently gummed until you go down. It feels very much like a clown with iri pinky.

Comments

• Feneroe
    Feneroe Member Posts: 227

Base kit regression would mean it'd be actually completely useless against skilled survivors. They'd have the debuff gone before the Unknown would even be able to do a second shot. Practice looking back while running and you'll do fine.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,582

If you're too far away from the killer, it doesn't go down. This is likely so that the killer has the capacity to pressure multiple survivors.

Running without looking in that direction simply takes practice. It's not something you'll learn overnight but as you get more accustomed to all the maps, you'll start to notice patterns in the spawn logic and will be able to look at the killer while running without much of an issue.

• sharpef3rn
    sharpef3rn Member Posts: 111

Wouldnt it be the opposite? If skilled survivors have 0 issues with this, and its a much much slower regression I dont see how it would be an issue. But if i lose him in chase and just get this perma debuff that can only go away if im downed or get close enough to be in chase with him for what feels like an eternity. All this when he has teleports and just needs to hit you with essentially a clown bottle.

Like I just want I way I can control to cleanse it. It would be fine if it went down while hiding in a locker at the same speed as looking at him, It would still get the super benefit of having the survivor not be able to do anything for like 20 seconds. Like artist loses her stuff both with an action of the survivor OR going in a locker. Trickster just is like "eh dont get hit for a few seconds it'll go down to nothing". But him its like "Well 12m you better see his whole body and hold that stare for 20 seconds. We will also have you glow florescent pink while this happens to ensure he sees you. Good luck not getting caught."