We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Unknown UVX inconsistent bounce logic

Options
WhoSoup
WhoSoup Member Posts: 147

I saw a really weird bounce on a stream and decided to see if I could recreate it in a custom. It turns out that there is at least one spot (in Garden of Joy shack) where the UVX projectile will bounce when it shouldn't. Normally when you shoot at the ground, the projectile explodes right away but in this case, the grenade BOUNCES really far away for absolutely no reason.

Here is a video where I shoot 6 different times, sometimes it does the super bounce, sometimes it doesn't.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments