We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

crash when starting the game / crasheo del juego al arrancar

Options
fs1ygm
fs1ygm Member Posts: 1
edited March 17 in Bug Reporting

When I start the game it automatically closes Steam and any window I have open and when I enter I get a notice that the account is not updated with Steam Cloud, what can I do? I validated the integrity of the files but it doesn't work for me

el juego al arrancarlo automaticamente me cierra steam y cualquier ventana que tenga abierta y al entrar me sale un aviso que la cuenta no esta actualizada con steam cloud, que puedo hacer? valide la integridad de los archivos pero no me funciona

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.