We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Unknown’s Cosmetic Ideas!

Options
funsumme
funsumme Member Posts: 50

I really love playing as the Unknown so much matter of fact, I have made some cosmetic ideas that would fit in the game so much for him.

Each cosmetic, will have a description of, what it will look like, and the description of the cosmetic.

• Mechanic Plumber (Rare)

— Smiling Old Man

A bald head with some hair lines and an awkward smile.

A old man fixing pipes until something came from the shadows..

— Mechanic Trousers

Light blue, yellow and, red trousers with a couple oil drops and a torn design.

Normal looking mechanical trousers from an innocent old man, it is unclear what has happen to him…

— Giant Wrench

A red Giant Wrench and looks like it is bended from one side.

A plumber used to use this for fixing giant pipes until something took it for evil purposes.

• Home Rich (Very Rare)

— Rich Maw

A rich person with eyes looking up and a missing jaw and a tongue hanging and blood gushing out.

A rich man taking a drink until something took his jaw and ripped from the mouth..

— Rich Aesthetic Bathrobe

A bathrobe for rich men, that look is it dark red and a couple logos on it from a rich company and black fluffy ends.

A rich type of bathrobe for a very rich company only for the loyal workers..

— Rich Upside Cane

A wooden cane with blood on it, with gold straps on the wood, ( It is held upside down for The Unknown )

A rich cane for only the boss could use.

• Sleep Tight (Very Rare)

— Yawning Feather Smile

Messy hair and a messy beard with a creepy smile and feathers from a pillow.

A man was screaming on top of his lungs when something was suffocating him..

— Sleeping Beauty

A pajama with ducks, it’s all tan and, dark blue points, torn and dirty.

A pajama from a clothing store, it is for sleeping occasions, and then was taken from something..

— Flipflop Branch Stick

A stick from a branch and it is sharpened with a sleeping Flipflop stables into it and a bath duck at the bottom of the stick.

It is unknown what or whether it was used for…

(I lost my ideas for other cosmetics but I hope these will be seen in the store someday. I think they would look really be cool in game!)