We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PS5 - game consistently crashes during lobby countdown

Options
tenbandsnorman
tenbandsnorman Member Posts: 1
edited March 17 in Bug Reporting

On PS5, the game is crashing every time the lobby countdown timer is at 6 seconds. When the game crashes I'm able to close the game and start it again and the issue still happens

I've tried reinstalling the game, clearing the PS5 cache, restarting the PS5 and the game. I've tried other games on the PS5 and they haven't crashed.

Example:

1. Boot game

2. Search for a game as survivor

3. Enter a populated lobby

4. When the match countdown timer gets to 6, the game crashes.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
3 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

Comments

• pinkhaze
    pinkhaze Member Posts: 1
    edited March 17
    Options

This is happening to me too right now since this afternoon it’s actually ruining my days off I hope they can fix it

woah edit to say someone else’s post said it was because they were trying to do a remix challenge so I took it off and it works now :0

This discussion has been closed.