If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Yui with a deep thought

Options
C3Tooth
C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956

Comments

• Hexling
    Hexling Member Posts: 657
    Options

But the last person to not escape though "Was it really a win" LOL

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,400
    Options

Name a really good comp team who in the last few years played full meta(best items, best perks), with clock callouts and using everything at their disposal to win the game.

What you want would require four exceptional players to queue up contently together like they are playing a real e-sport game with 100% focus and coordination while running the best stuff every single game. How viable does that sound when you read it out loud in a assym like dbd?

Also no one talks about how blight had his add-ons significantly nerfed near the end of the win streak, if I am not mistaken after 1700?

I don't know momo and I don't stand for him whatsoever. But you just have to think how many more factors there are in the game for a survivor team to lose the game compared to killer by nature, not balance. But again I literally haven't heard of a team performing what I said at the start of my reply in my 2 and a half years of playing dbd.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

3 escapes? Rather 4 outs since killer winstreaks like the Nurse one was also 4 kill and not 3.

• Riski
    Riski Member Posts: 204
    Options

I feel like the main reason we don't see that is not because of fessibility but because it's hard enough to find someone who would commit the time to getting 1900+ wins in a row, never mind 4 who are consistently free enough to play at the same rate.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

But you just have to think how many more factors there are in the game for a survivor team to lose the game compared to killer by nature, not balance. 

What's the difference? The fact that survivors have multiple factors working against them that the killer doesn't seems like it should be a balance issue.

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,048
    Options

Nurse streak only had to be a 4k if all the gens got done. Survivors were allowed to exit via hatch or gate (after hatch closed) if there was at least 1 gen left to complete (or rather, nurse player allowed himself the leniency to not prevent that happening)

Not sure about the Blight streak

Honestly the fact that even a 3 escape streak of that length seems infeasible, let alone the 4 escape streak you mentioned, is a massive statement. what exactly is being said in that statement is up to you to decide.