We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC/Epic - Twitchy Medkit (Charm) claimed Twitch Drop is missing

Options
YuGiOhJCJ2
YuGiOhJCJ2 Member Posts: 55
edited March 19 in Bug Reporting

Description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Go to Play, Killer, Customize, Charm, and try to find Twitchy Medkit (Charm)

Step 3 : Notice that Twitchy Medkit (Charm) claimed Twitch Drop is missing whereas other Twitch Drops like Bloodpoints (Banner) and Twitchy Flame (Charm) are present

Additional information

• Character played: Any
  • Perks played: Any
  • Map: Any
  • Frequency of the issue: Always

Documents

• Images

(at the left the missing Twitchy Medkit (Charm) and at the right the claimed Twitch Drops)

• Videos: None
  • Logs: None
Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

If your drops did not work, try unlinking and relinking your Twitch account to your Behaviour account.

Comments

• VampiressViolet
    VampiressViolet Member Posts: 7
    edited March 19
    Options

I fixed this by disconnecting my BHVR Account from my Twitch Account and then reactivating it from the drops menu. That's how everyone I know has done it to fix it, too.

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 271
    Options

Twitchy Medkit is a badge, not a charm. Look for it here.

This discussion has been closed.