We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Loading into menu getting longer and longer with every update (PS5)

Options
oh_salutations
oh_salutations Member Posts: 208
edited March 20 in Bug Reporting

Ever since around last year (project W) my game has been taking longer to load into to the point where it's over 5 minutes just to load into the main menu while my friends which is in the same platform loads in under a minute just issue only affects the main dbd screen and only for dbd not for any other game I own. Which is odd that my PS5 takes longer to load into dbd than it on my PS4

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. We suggest that you contact our support here: https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.