We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bloodshot Eye

Options
Supernaut
Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523

Hello.

I know these have been disabled for use, but should they still be showing up in the bloodweb? I like to have at least one of each item/offering on each character and have been burning through BPs to do this.

I've just burned through an entire prestige and not seen a single one?

Is anyone able to clarify?

TIA!

Comments

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,279
    Options

Yeah, Bloodshot offering appears once in like 10+ bloodwebs which isn't good. The ideal is once per bloodweb. We have the same problem in every event.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Oh!

So, we shouldn't be seeing them then?! I've had one or two on other characters, but to give you an idea, I've gotten as far as Tapp, when I went without one for a complete prestige.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

i get it in every lvl so i think its just random and i got lucky/unlucky (depending on who you are)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,177
    Options

They 100% made them more rare to appear. I also went to get an Offering on each of my Survivors, for the first 37 characters I spent roughly 2 Million BPs and got at least one Offering and one Map on each of them. Then with the 1 Million received yesterday, I barely got a map and an offering on the last remaining 4 Survivors. So 1 Million for 4 compared to 2 Million for 37 is not a coincidence, they made them more rare.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,194
    Options

The event offerings are useless, because they don’t give a bloodpoint percentage bonus. The yellow rarity +25% bloodpoint offerings are way better than the event offerings.

So it’s for the best the event offerings are showing up way less.

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510
    Options

So we can expect the offering to never work for the event they were designed for and just accumulate in our inventory forever?

Nice.

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510
    Options

Yeah about 150K bloodpoints I've been forced to spend so far on useless offering. I would like to trade those back please.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

i mean if they need an update to remove them fine i understand that but cant they modifie the apearence rate without an update? if they can they just need to pull the rate so much down you see one every prestige then its a non issue