If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Cross-Progression

Options

Hi, just wanted to push my urge out there for something that's on everyone's minds. Please allow us to link our progression between PC and Console. Or push harder for it to be done. I don't like having to restart from the beginning whenever I download the game through something different. I get difficulties with Sony, that's just what Sony does is cause problems for the consumer. But Xbox should be fairly easy because it's Microsoft, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to cross connect my steam and Xbox progress. Hopefully you guys push out an update for cross progression through every console/PC type soon.

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,495
    Options

I was wondering the same regarding xbox and pc.

• KennyKP
    KennyKP Member Posts: 2
    edited April 17
    Options

Not like it matters because we won’t get a reply from the devs, but I’ve been playing on xbox for close to 4 and a half years now. I just bought my first PC, and want to take my already existing account to the PC, which I learned isn’t possible. DBD is my favorite game of all time, so I’m definitely going to be installing that first. I have every DLC in the game, and I don’t want to pay for everything a second time just to have everything on PC. Microsoft should be chill with cross progression, we should be able to have access to it, even if Sony isn’t. Not to mention the “grind” to get everything after starting at 0 all over again.