We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

looking for friends

Options

Hi everyone! My name is Chuy, I’m a 23 year old gay male (most people call me peachy) and I’m a pretty bad survivor main haha! I’m looking for some chill people to queue with who are down to just mess around and have fun!

My discord is PeachyChuy, I do play on xbox and my gamertag is PeachyChuyTV. I do stream on twitch but 9 times outta 10 it’s just my audio included.

Comments

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62
    Options

hey bro :> im an 18 year old trans dude (closeted for now) and i suck at survivor lol 💀 id love to mess around and have fun since solo q stole my will to live XD i currently share an account with my father but if you add me it wont be a big deal (my psn is lapewarriors )
    people usually call me after my COD name bleeder or my nickname woof, but i dont really care lmao
    i usually play sporadically throughout the day (est) with no mic, but after 9pm i play with mic (because in the day i like to listen to music lmao)
    i hope to see you in game ill try to send a friend request if i can :>

• PeachyChuy
    PeachyChuy Member Posts: 3
    Options

hey! I just added you but I’m soooo down to queue whenever you want! So whenever you log in you should have a friend req from me 😇 can’t wait to queue!