looking for friends

Options

Hi everyone! My name is Chuy, I’m a 23 year old gay male (most people call me peachy) and I’m a pretty bad survivor main haha! I’m looking for some chill people to queue with who are down to just mess around and have fun!

My discord is PeachyChuy, I do play on xbox and my gamertag is PeachyChuyTV. I do stream on twitch but 9 times outta 10 it’s just my audio included.

Comments

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62
    Options

hey bro :> im an 18 year old trans dude (closeted for now) and i suck at survivor lol 💀 id love to mess around and have fun since solo q stole my will to live XD i currently share an account with my father but if you add me it wont be a big deal (my psn is lapewarriors )
    people usually call me after my COD name bleeder or my nickname woof, but i dont really care lmao
    i usually play sporadically throughout the day (est) with no mic, but after 9pm i play with mic (because in the day i like to listen to music lmao)
    i hope to see you in game ill try to send a friend request if i can :>

• PeachyChuy
    PeachyChuy Member Posts: 3
    Options

hey! I just added you but I’m soooo down to queue whenever you want! So whenever you log in you should have a friend req from me 😇 can’t wait to queue!