We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The amount of cheating has skyrocketed

Options
Bafugaboo
Bafugaboo Member Posts: 331

I have seen non stop cheaters in my games lately. This is an issue they should address. I haven’t played a game where it was this bad ever.

Comments

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

They can't be banned. no matter what you try tbh...

it's already been proven, had one come back after like 11 bans..

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,046
    Options

I saw a couple of survivors last week who kept flying through the air and slug-crawling at Mach 1 whenever they were downed. As I was also a survivor, I wasn't sure what to do, because I didn't want to lose the game but I felt scummy benefiting from their hacks. Didn't matter in the end though because I was the only survivor who got killed at the end of the match, and I can't be mad about it because I felt bad for that killer. I was tempted to let them kill me at the end anyway if they didn't catch me.

Reported the both of them, and I recently got a couple of report feedback messages, so hopefully they're banned now. Though we all know that these people like to just make new accounts and get back to it.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

If you have a Steam account and you also have a cheater, we encourage you to report it to Valve. Reporting to bhvr has no effect. I don't know what to do about cheaters on other platforms. In any case, as part of your self-defense, simply avoid matching with anonymous people. Some percent of anonymous users are calling themselves cheaters, and I apologize to those who are anonymous, but matching with them is too risky.