The amount of cheating has skyrocketed

Options
Bafugaboo
Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339

I have seen non stop cheaters in my games lately. This is an issue they should address. I haven’t played a game where it was this bad ever.

Comments

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

They can't be banned. no matter what you try tbh...

it's already been proven, had one come back after like 11 bans..

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

I saw a couple of survivors last week who kept flying through the air and slug-crawling at Mach 1 whenever they were downed. As I was also a survivor, I wasn't sure what to do, because I didn't want to lose the game but I felt scummy benefiting from their hacks. Didn't matter in the end though because I was the only survivor who got killed at the end of the match, and I can't be mad about it because I felt bad for that killer. I was tempted to let them kill me at the end anyway if they didn't catch me.

Reported the both of them, and I recently got a couple of report feedback messages, so hopefully they're banned now. Though we all know that these people like to just make new accounts and get back to it.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

If you have a Steam account and you also have a cheater, we encourage you to report it to Valve. Reporting to bhvr has no effect. I don't know what to do about cheaters on other platforms. In any case, as part of your self-defense, simply avoid matching with anonymous people. Some percent of anonymous users are calling themselves cheaters, and I apologize to those who are anonymous, but matching with them is too risky.