Who takes the #3 spot for killer currently?

Options
concubined
concubined Member Posts: 140

With the past few updates and chapter releases, there has been new contestants for the top 3 spot for killer as far as tier list goes. We can all agree on Nurse being #1 and Blight being #2, but I’m curious as to who people consider #3 in the current game and its state. Let me know who you feel deserves the #3 spot if I didn’t include them in the polls or why you voted for who you did! <3

Who takes the #3 spot for killer currently? 25 votes

Artist
8%
Marc_go_soloQwQw 2 votes
Chucky
4%
bobmussini 1 vote
Plague
8%
BlightedDolphinTyler3 2 votes
Spirit
76%
Withered8glitchboiReverseVelocityGuiltiiLeFennecFoxRick1998xltechnoArchol123QuizzyGreen_SlicheDepressedlegionTheSingularityRFSa09AstelqnyunRhysVMTTieBreakerYharwickMaddo 19 votes
Wesker
4%
Samatrain 1 vote

Comments

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,074
    Options

I'm think probably Billy just for his huge potential and skill ceiling. In right hands he is insane, but not op.

• concubined
    concubined Member Posts: 140
    edited March 24
    Options

Omg you’re so right how could I forget him imma edit it rq

+

damn I can’t edit the poll :(

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,074
    Options

It's okay, let's my comment be your poll's vote for Billy :3

I don't think many people will agree with it anyway

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,211
    Options

Yeah I vote Billy with the overbuff.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options
    Spirit

I had a hard time making a decision because Billy had become so much stronger, but I thought that Spirit, whose strength exceeds the realm of a simple M1, was still barely above him. Another good thing about her is that she is not easily influenced by the map.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 282
    Options
    Spirit

I think it's still Spirit she still absolutely dominates chases with a good headset.

For me it's

3. Spirit

4. Artist

5. Plague/Billy

I actually think Chucky goes down a decent bit in the tier list with the 180 nerf, still A tier but I don't think they're even in the discussion for top 5 personally and Wesker is too fair atm to be top 5.

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 489
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit in right hands and good headset.

Now #4 is something that worth debating for. Billy / Wesker could compete for that one.