If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Who takes the #3 spot for killer currently?

Options
concubined
concubined Member Posts: 140

With the past few updates and chapter releases, there has been new contestants for the top 3 spot for killer as far as tier list goes. We can all agree on Nurse being #1 and Blight being #2, but I’m curious as to who people consider #3 in the current game and its state. Let me know who you feel deserves the #3 spot if I didn’t include them in the polls or why you voted for who you did! <3

Who takes the #3 spot for killer currently? 25 votes

Artist
8%
Marc_go_soloQwQw 2 votes
Chucky
4%
bobmussini 1 vote
Plague
8%
BlightedDolphinTyler3 2 votes
Spirit
76%
Withered8glitchboiReverseVelocityGuiltiiLeFennecFoxRick1998xltechnoArchol123QuizzyGreen_SlicheDepressedlegionTheSingularityRFSa09AstelqnyunRhysVMTTieBreakerYharwickMaddo 19 votes
Wesker
4%
Samatrain 1 vote

Comments

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

I'm think probably Billy just for his huge potential and skill ceiling. In right hands he is insane, but not op.

• concubined
    concubined Member Posts: 140
    edited March 24
    Options

Omg you’re so right how could I forget him imma edit it rq

+

damn I can’t edit the poll :(

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

It's okay, let's my comment be your poll's vote for Billy :3

I don't think many people will agree with it anyway

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Yeah I vote Billy with the overbuff.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options
    Spirit

I had a hard time making a decision because Billy had become so much stronger, but I thought that Spirit, whose strength exceeds the realm of a simple M1, was still barely above him. Another good thing about her is that she is not easily influenced by the map.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 319
    Options
    Spirit

I think it's still Spirit she still absolutely dominates chases with a good headset.

For me it's

3. Spirit

4. Artist

5. Plague/Billy

I actually think Chucky goes down a decent bit in the tier list with the 180 nerf, still A tier but I don't think they're even in the discussion for top 5 personally and Wesker is too fair atm to be top 5.

• Green_Sliche
    Green_Sliche Member Posts: 493
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit in right hands and good headset.

Now #4 is something that worth debating for. Billy / Wesker could compete for that one.