We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Killer Idea - The Drag Queen

Options
concubined
concubined Member Posts: 140

The Drag Queen 

Teachable perks -

Boots House Down :

You own everywhere you go.

Main building generator have a 30% repair speed decrease ; if the map does not have a main building, the generator closest to the center receive this effect. 

If the effected generator is completed, the survivor furthest away from the generator becomes exposed for 30 seconds and have their aura revealed for 3 seconds. 

Death Drop : 

Your performance inspire millions.

When a survivor falls from a great height while in chase, their stagger is increased by 50% and becomes exhausted for 5 seconds as they fall. 

Slayed : 

With you in the realm, the entity is no longer the queen in charge. 

When the entity is called upon by any means, all survivors suffer from a 2% hindered effect while you gain 2% haste. 

This perks deactivates once the entity retracts and has a cooldown of 20 seconds. 

——————————————————————————

I haven’t thought about the killer power maybe in the future I’ll edit or add a forum about the killer’s power but in the mean time if you have any ideas on it please comment I think this is such a cool concept that the community will love! Let me know your thoughts!! <33