We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Why no love for Tippy this event? :,(

Options
tippy2k2
tippy2k2 Member Posts: 4,999

I have had a total of ONE game where everyone brought Tippy a cake/BPS. The vast majority of games I have played, Tippy is the only one bringing tasty treats to the trials!

I was hoping that maybe once the prize got really big (300%) that it would change but still, no one will bring Tippy something yummy for the trial. Is it my fault? Did I offend everyone somehow? I'm sorry!!! 😭

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,719
    Options

If you're playing solo queue then I don't blame people for not bringing BP offerings as the quality of team mates in solo is usually not very good.

It's not a personal thing just a solo queue issue.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 4,999
    Options

All I play is solo queue cause all my friends did the smart thing and stopped playing :D

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,108
    Options

Yeah I really dont understand why so many people arent bringing BPS/Cakes. This is THE bloodpoint event, the few times I got everyone/almost everyone to bring one we got like 400k for just 1 game. Thats 400k that can be spent to progress AND get more offerings.