We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

can we buff whispers?

Options

i think the perk would be so much better if hooked survivors didnt trigger it, meaning that if its off you can safely leave the hooked survivor but if its on then there is a survivor waiting to save, i dont think this change is too strong and promotes not to camp, thoughts?

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Yeah ngl whispers could use a buff these days. It used to be pretty powerful when you knew how to use it but these days so many other info perks have powercrept it that it would be nice to make it a bit strong and sorta counters distortion.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 4,959
    Options

Should be base-kit in my opinion. The perk can just decrease its activation area to help narrow down where survivors are.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,196
    Options

While I would like a buff, I don't think this one is a good idea, as this just sounds like a proxy camp perk if I have ever seen one... It is on? Don't leave the hook and look around, it is not on? Draw wider circles until it turns on and then go back to hook or so...

I would rather go in the direction of getting directional audio cue from time to time where survivors are, but really low volume so you only get an idea of a direction. Or something else, could be up for debate.