Lore-Wise what are Legions masks made out of?

Options
PhantomMask20763
PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Joeys is obviously one of those old timey cowboy bandannas that the bandits would wear around their faces, but what are Frank, Julie, and Susie's masks made out of? I'm assuming some sort of plastic but Susie's seems to be metal. Anyone have some better details or thoughts on this?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

Joey's mask seems to actually be the same as everyone's mask appearance wise. It just seems to have the further addition of cloth on top. I think Frank and Julie's mask are made of either plastic or some kind of moldable material. Susie's I think is confirmed to be held together by braces, what the mask as a whole is made of is probably metal or plastic.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Shad03 said:

Joey's mask seems to actually be the same as everyone's mask appearance wise. It just seems to have the further addition of cloth on top. I think Frank and Julie's mask are made of either plastic or some kind of moldable material. Susie's I think is confirmed to be held together by braces, what the mask as a whole is made of is probably metal or plastic.

Oh, that honestly makes more sense. Joey's mask just having a cloth over it makes lots of sense. I assumed Ftank and Julie's masks are made out of plastic as well. I did think maybe out of some kind of clay but it doesn't seem likely. Then of course Susie's mask is metal since its confirmed 
  • Shad03
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Shad03 said:

Oh, that honestly makes more sense. Joey's mask just having a cloth over it makes lots of sense. I assumed Ftank and Julie's masks are made out of plastic as well. I did think maybe out of some kind of clay but it doesn't seem likely. Then of course Susie's mask is metal since its confirmed 

Everyone loves Susie, while I'm here with my prestigued three Frank and Julie smh

• PhantomMask20763
    Options
    Shad03 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Shad03 said:

Everyone loves Susie, while I'm here with my prestigued three Frank and Julie smh

I'm just at p3 woth them. Close to p3 though. I like playing as Frank and Joey the most. Then Susie and I rarely play Julie 
  • Shad03
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Shad03 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Shad03 said:

Joey's mask seems to actually be the same as everyone's mask appearance wise. It just seems to have the further addition of cloth on top. I think Frank and Julie's mask are made of either plastic or some kind of  moldable material. Susie's I think is confirmed to be held together by braces, what the mask as a whole is made of is probably metal or plastic.

I'm just at p3 woth them. Close to p3 though. I like playing as Frank and Joey the most. Then Susie and I rarely play Julie 

I probably won't buy Joey or Susie. I'm happy with what I got for Frank and Julie.

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Shad03 said:

I shamelessly love Susie. Only because I see her as a Art Class psycho, and Im an artist.. so yeah.
    But good job on P3 Frank & Julie. I haven't prestige anyone yet except Spirit, whom is only P1 atm. Also i didnt know those were supposed to be braces on her mask, that just made it cuter.

• Shad03
    Options

@Onionthing said:

@Shad03 said:

I shamelessly love Susie. Only because I see her as a Art Class psycho, and Im an artist.. so yeah.
    But good job on P3 Frank & Julie. I haven't prestige anyone yet except Spirit, whom is only P1 atm. Also i didnt know those were supposed to be braces on her mask, that just made it cuter.

You might like a guy's Youtube videa then, I think it's called 'Crazy Waifu, Best Waifu' featuring Susie.

• SyrupTree
    SyrupTree Member Posts: 3
    Options

Nope you all are wrong its paper plates

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Shad03 said:

joeys the best. then frank. the Julie. the Susie. BUT TRAPPER IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM COMBINED!!!!!!

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
    Options

@XxAtomicAlfiexX said:

@Shad03 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Shad03 said:

joeys the best. then frank. the Julie. the Susie. BUT TRAPPER IS BETTER THEN ALL OF THEM COMBINED!!!!!!

How dare you, I love them all!