We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Is DE planning to improve the blood web?

Options
MalevolentGhoster
MalevolentGhoster Member Posts: 27
edited March 24 in General Discussions

During this blood moon event, I notice that I have to frequently sitting for 15 min just to spend all 2 millions BD so it won't get wasted. I think DE should create a system that prioritizes add-ons, offerings that we want, placing them from 1st, 2nd, 3rd,... so the system would know where to reach for the item. Any brighter ideas?

Comments

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Dude. There's already literally a button that buys the entire web with one click. Between that and the one click node route purchases, there's already barely any effort or interaction with the bloodwebs. We do not need to automate every single thing.

No one's making you sit on the main menu for 15 minutes spending all your BP before each match. Spend it while you're actively queuing.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,212
    edited March 25
    Options

No, I think OP is right. What's the point of using auto bloodweb of it always takes cheap items when you want high rarity ones? Bloodwebs are still way, way too slow for no good reason. I refuse to believe that they can't make it so the moment you buy the last node of a web, the new one pops up immediately with no animation, ready for you to spend bp instantly. And I'm not impressed by the "skip bloodweb level up" thing. It's still slow.

Or like OP mentioned, let us pick how the auto bloodweb prioritizes nodes. Or better yet, just speed up the animations in general. Why is buying bloodweb nodes so slow outside of auto bloodweb for no reason?

As for spending BP while in queue, that's easier on survivor than killer, because on killer you can't swap characters while in lobby, and queues are short.

Post edited by MrMori on