We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Some killers should have some downsides

Options
vBlossom_
vBlossom_ Member Posts: 230
edited March 25 in Feedback and Suggestions

Many times when discussing the fact that a perk is strong there is an argument that "yes, but it is strong only on some killers, M1 killers should be able to use such perks because they are weaker in the game!".

It's just that in my games I usually play strong killers who use a combination of strong perks (Pop, Pain Res, Grim Embrace, Dead Mans Switch) and M1 killers are yet nowhere to be found. 

Many perks like Ultimate Weapon or Nowhere to Hide are perks that make killers lazy, and on killers with high mobility - these perks are just broken.

Maybe behavior should nerf some aspects of stronger killers?

Maybe, for example, some killers should have a short blindness effect applied after certain actions, or a reduced range for reading auras?

Maybe, for example, some of the killers with high mobility should be able to kick generators weaker to compensate somehow?

If someone is undetectable, they should not have a big option to haste status, if someone is fast they should not have a big option to be undetectable. 

The way Nurse and Blight can turn 180 degrees to mitigate any loop is overpowered, I was hit countless times by Blight who curved his attack after rush or by Nurse that got outplayed only to turn around and use second blink to hit me.

Maybe BHVR should think about some direct nerfs to some killers?

To compensate, some weaker killers could have analogic basekit buffs - faster walking after vault, bigger gen damage or sth.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments