If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Alien can get completely stuck on Hawkins

Options
WarHero373
WarHero373 Member Posts: 3
edited March 25 in Bug Reporting

If a player tries to travel to a specific tunnel as the alien on Hawkins, they will climb up an into a crate. They will remain stuck there until the end of the trial. Survivors also cannot retrieve flame turrets from this tunnel/dispenser.

Steps to reproduce bug:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer (the xenomorph) in a public match, burn a Hawkins offering.

Step 3 : In-game, travel to the tunnel in the farthest corner away from the portal to the upside down.

Step 4 : Notice the player is now stuck, clipping inside of a pile of crates. You will not be albe to go back into the tunnel, or leave this exact spot.

Additional information

• Character played (I was Alan Wake, but survivor choice doesn't matter) (You will need to be Alien to reproduce this bug.
  • Perks played (N/A)
  • Map (Hawkins Lab)
  • Frequency of the issue (I'm not sure, because the cells change for each trial, the crates might be in a different location on a different match.)

Hope this is fixed/killswitched soon, I felt bad for the poor alien lol.

Thanks devs!

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.