We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bite the bullet in toba landing

Options
jotaro
jotaro Member Posts: 160

Bite the bullet doesn’t work properly at least on Toba Landing. While healing myself with strength in shadows bite the bullet didn’t activate on this map, and while healing others their groans of pain were silent but the healing sound was still there

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Shimaetzu
    Shimaetzu Member Posts: 2
    edited March 28
    Options

I had the same problem, I also was trying to use it with Strength in Shadows and it doesn't hide grunts of pain and healing sounds.

https://youtu.be/s97h2DvMcoM?si=2fwgDFrLtJwcr9h5

Post edited by Shimaetzu on
  • dakkiii
    dakkiii Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same here, not just in toba landing. Red forest map, bite the bullet didn't work at all.

• LadyCaileigh
    LadyCaileigh Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

I actually came to report this myself.. Its not just a specific map.. but it works on some and not on others.

• Druzzt
    Druzzt Member Posts: 19
    Options

I can double that. Just had this again on Backwater Swamp, but also on Toba Landing, Coldwind Farm and others.

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 362
    Options

almost a month later and this is still happening. Just happened to me on ormond