We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Trapper bear traps visual displacement (I am on PC but it most likely happens elsewhere as well)

Options
spacemonkey
spacemonkey Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

I was playing trapper and sometimes, the trap still floats if placed for the first time or replaced (pick it up and placed again). On backwater swamp, my trap clipped through the small boat on Pale Rose (not main building) and still caught survivors and self. It was still interactable as well. This is easily repeatable by simply placing the trap. It clips anywhere from the half where the window spawns and near the tip where generator spawns. I do not know if other maps also have unknown clippable trap spots but I report any if found.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• moputopia
    moputopia Member Posts: 57
    Options

Thanks for reporting this! I feel like this happens most often on traps placed on pallets, and definitely on several maps. I think this started after the Unknown update.