We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PC - Steam - Unknown Perk Undone causes multiple generator regression events with a single kick

Options
Aftershock
Aftershock Member Posts: 6

Step 1: Play any Killer, using the Perk Undone.

Step 2: Get at least 3 tokens from a missed Skill Check on the perk Undone.

Step 3: Kick a partially-repaired generator while Undone is not on cooldown and has at least 3 tokens.

The generator will gain an additional regression event, causing it to reach the 8 maximum regression events with less than 8 actual regression events. This occurs whenever a generator is kicked with Undone not on cooldown and with at least 3 tokens

• Tested with Sadako on Torment Creek, with Undone and Hex: Huntress Lullaby equipped; when kicking with no tokens, a generator showed regression warning spikes at 4 kicks, and was only blocked after 8 kicks, but when kicking with 3 tokens, the generator showed regression warning spikes at 3 kicks, and was fully regression blocked at 7 kicks
  • Tested with Demogorgon on Gas Heaven, with just Undone equipped; when kicking with no tokens, a generator showed regression warning spikes at 4 kicks, and was only blocked after 8 kicks, but when kicking with 30 tokens, the generator showed regression warning spikes at 3 kicks, and after another accidental failed skill check that gave me 3 more tokens, the generator was fully regression blocked at only 6 kicks.

I cannot make the video files of the testing I did small enough to attach to this, so I uploaded them to YouTube, unlisted, and will provide the links here:

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.