Should pennywise be chapter 32?

Options
Mysticlightskin77
Mysticlightskin77 Member Posts: 6

Pennywise the dancing clown is a projection of a higher more sinister force of evil in the world or more specificly Derry main.

In the fictional tale of the losers club versus pennywise the killer clown (Stephen King's it) we see a group of young men accompanied by a young girl take on the impossible. Some could say they are all gonna be dead by daylight lol.

But seriously let's show the developers we want pennywise the clown.

Or maybe you think we're good and should hold off.

Let us all know 💪💘.

Should pennywise be chapter 32? 12 votes

Yes, is that even a question?
33%
Odog20002RaconteurminatorTyler3Mysticlightskin77 4 votes
No?, Who even is that???
0%
Maybe , but we already have a clown.
33%
OnryosTapeRentalsaeonskulTheSingularityAstel 4 votes
Yes,but only if he has a new map!!
33%
Guiltiiqnyun1meterpeterIronLotus9269 4 votes

Comments

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,468
    edited March 28
    Options

It's not a matter of should, because the answer is obviously yes.

The real question is if it's even possible, which it most likely isn't since Stephen King hasn't done anything video game related with his IPs in about 3 decades at this point, with no reason to assume that's gonna change anytime soon, in fact the devs have tried to talk to King about bringing Pennywise into DBD long ago, to which he declined.

• Mysticlightskin77
    Options

Never say never my friend, if my memory doesn't betray me did Mathew himself did say Chucky would never be in the game? Yet we have a massive collaboration?

Just sum to think about when losing hope on this dream chapter!!

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,468
    edited March 29
    Options

Yes Cote did say in the past that Chucky was too silly to be in the game, but that is irrelevant to this because it's not BHVR you need to convince, it's Stephen King himself, who as i mentioned haven't done or pursued anything video game related in the last 3 decades and with there being no reason to assume that's going to change anytime soon.

• Mysticlightskin77
    edited March 29
    Options

I have a petition that spans pretty far back, it's made to show how high the fan demand is (if any). I know the incident you're talking about but I would like to mention that the future is undecided and pennywise could come into the game, and also We just need to be patient and hope for the best man.

If you don't mind id love for you to sign the petition.