We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Hoodoo Survivor Concept

Options
Splactwams67
Splactwams67 Member Posts: 1

Here is my concept for a Haitian survivor. Thought it would be cool. This is my first concept, so I apologize if it's not formatted correctly.

Survivor: Madeline Delva

Backstory:

Born and raised in a small village in Haiti, Madeline Delva learned the art of hoodoo magic from her grandmother. Together, they were revered healers, providing aid to their community using their knowledge of herbs, rituals, and spiritual practices. Tragedy struck when a devastating hurricane destroyed their home, forcing Madeline and her grandmother to flee to a nearby city. Despite the challenges they faced, Madeline continued to practice hoodoo magic, finding strength in her ancestral traditions.

Perks:

Healers Heart:

When you heal a survivor to 50%, Healer's Heart activates.

While actively healing the survivor, both you and the injured survivor gain the Endurance status effect for the duration of the healing process or for 5/6/7 seconds after the healing is interrupted.

Boon: Heathens Snare

When standing next to a totem press the active ability button to bless the totem. When the killer enters the radius of the totem, they become hindered and blind for 3/5/7 seconds.

Invocation: Resilient Rebirth:

When in the basement near the circle, press the active ability button to begin the Invocation, which takes 120 seconds to complete. Once the Invocation is complete the following effects are applied:

All survivors gain the ability to fully recover from the dying state at 50/70/100 % the normal speed.

You are put into the dying state.