If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Potential Unknown Skins

Options

First off I'll just say this is not my original idea. I heard it in a Kyto video but I wanted to discuss the possibility on here to spread the idea around more.

It would be really cool if the Unknown got skins where it was trying to mimic the appearance of other characters in the game. I think there could also be some really cool potential for skins based on killers with voice lines too. Like a mangled trickster or wesker skin could honestly look really cool, and if The Unkown could have garbled, messed up renditions of their voice lines that would really up the cool factor too.

Additionally, this could potentially be a way to reintroduce that whole "unlocking skins based on killing survivors thing" that Bubba had. I understand why it was removed, but I have always thought unlocking skins based on certain milestones is a super cool thing and I've wanted to see more of it. And Unknwon definitely has a lore friendly reason as to why it gets these skins. Maybe this time around the survivors could be linked sets, which could potentially avoid the issues that were caused the last time this was attempted.

Y'all here on the forums, which characters would you most like to see The Unkown try to immitate. I personally would love to see what could be done with a Dredge based skin. There's so much potential in a shapeshifter trying to copy something with impossible anatomy I think.