What Niche Chapter, Paragraph or Collection would you like to see?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

Rob Zombie x House of 1000 Corpses: Rob Zombie as a Survivor, his cosmetics can be what he wears in all his music videos, and his lobby music can be either the HO1C theme song, or "Living Dead Girl". As for the Firefly Trilogy, all the Fireflys including Captain Spaulding, maybe not all, could be Legendary Sets for Killers, and maybe Survivors. It could all be given by Zombie himself, I think. 🤔

Hatchet: I can see stuff like this as a Collection, rather than a full fleged chapter. Victor Crowley could be a Trapper Legendary, Mary-Beth Dustun Legendary for Meg, Dwight can cosplay as Ben, Renato as Marcus, Jake as Andrew Yong, Ace as Jack Cracker, and I'm not sure how studios would feel if Candy ever came to Dbd and got a Revenant Zombie set, despite both being played by Tony Todd; I'd say it'd be safer to let Adam be Revenant Zombie, just in case either of those licenses are lost. Some people might not like the idea of Hatchet being a Collection, but whatever powers he'd get, that belongs to my special boy Jason, no one else. And they're both played by Kane Hodder anyway, so... Oh, and if they could add that Marlyn Manson song from the beginning of the first film as Victor Crowley's Lobby theme, that'd be cool.

Outlast: Chris Walker as his own killer, otherwise as Trapper (or Clown), Marta as Huntress, Richard Trager as Merchant (Same mori, different weapon animations), and Eddie Gluskin as Clown (or Trapper.) Perhaps even Walrider as Legendary set for Nurse. I'm going with what could work best Power wise. Blake can be the Survivor, otherwise he can be a Dwight set, Jake can be Waylon Park, and Felix can be Miles Upshur. Maybe the map could be the main hall, and the outside of Mount Massive Asylum, along with the downstairs room where you had to repair the generator. OR if Bhvr asks nicely, they could borrow maps from The Outlast Trials, see how things work out.

American Psycho: Not sure what Patrick Bateman's power would be. Definitely worthy of being a Collection. No offense, to the people that want him as a full chapter. It could go like this, Patrick Bateman Legendary for Legion... a Jean Legendary for Sable (or Meg), an Evelyn Legendary for Yun-Jin, Ace can cosplay as Paul Allan, and Felix as Timothy Bryce.

Red Dragon: More likely of a full chapter than Patrick Bateman, at the very least. Hannibal Lector could have the ability to track Survivors for around say 30 seconds by scent, and he could obtain parts from generators for traps after kicking them, and he could place those traps on various vaults and pallets. The Survivor could definitely be Agent Clarice Starling. And I'm not sure what the map would be, though I doubt it would need one. And Buffalo Bill can be a Legion set.

Control + other Remedy properties: Never played Control, but it's made by Remedy, same people that made Alan Wake, AND it was in the Dbd Survey one time, so I'd like to recommend a Jesse Faden Legendary Set for Alan Wake. Along with maybe Max Payne and Jack Joyce from Quantam Break, if Remedy doesn't mind lending them over. Can't think of Killer Sets since again, I haven't played Control, so feel free to share your opinions and ideas.

BTS: Possibly the highest potential for a chapter, hands down. Jung-Kook definitely could be Killer… V and Jin could be the Survivors... And Jimin could definitely be a Trickster set, since they're both lady killers and all. Jokes aside... well, almost. I mean, we already HAVE a K-Pop Killer. And we got Attack on Titan, Iron Maiden, and Slipknot. If anything, having a BTS collab would be a good excuse to add that Trickster map we've been waiting for, for like... ever. If BTS is what it takes to make it happen, by God, let it...

The Boys: It's not horror, but it's definitely has some horror elements here and there. Unless Bhvr comes up with their own Superhero killer (They may have foreshadowed it with Hillbilly.), Homelander could definitely fill in that roll, otherwise he could definitely work as a Legendary Set for said killer. And Hillbilly can be A-Train, and Legion can be Black Nior, while the Survivors can be Billy Butcher and Hughie, along with Frenchie, MM, Kimiko and Starlight as Legendaries, otherwise they can all be sets for Renato, Adam, Yui, and Kate. I can only imagine the kind of voice lines Homelander could have.

Leprechaun: Mostly referring to the first one, but you could also throw in Leprechaun: in the Hood. He himself would be fine, though it'd be cool if they did Tory Redding or Alex Murphy, the kid from the first film aged up, or you could even throw in Postmaster P. His map could be the O'Grady Ranch in the Coldwind realm, I can also imagine his power being a give/take kind of power, depending on the number of gold coins he receives. His mori would probably be the pogostick kill, using the force, or a really brutal kill would be him cutting you open to get his pot of gold, specifically the kill from the Lep 2.

Call of Duty x CoD: Zombies... Now here me out. BTS was mostly a joke Poll, but this, I can imagine some people wanting a Zombies chapter. The CoD franchise as a whole has cosmetic potential. Who wouldn't want to play as Captain Price or Ghost both with voice lines, or if the majority JUST want Zombies, maybe I'm wrong, but I can see Dredge as the Margwa and Doctor as Brutus. That's all I can think of so far, never played Zombies as a kid, but again, feel free to share your ideas in the comments.

What Niche Chapter, Paragraph or Collection would you like to see? 8 votes

Rob Zombie x Firefly Trilogy: Can be a Paragraph AND Collection, cause it's all owned by Rob Zombie.
0%
Hatchet: Most likely to work as a Collection
0%
Outlast: Potential Chapter, most likely to be a Paragraph AND/OR Collection.
12%
Astel 1 vote
American Psycho: Potential Paragraph, most likely to work as a Collection.
12%
qnyun 1 vote
Red Dragon (Hannibal Lector): Potential Chapter, Paragraph, or Collection.
25%
TheSingularityIronLotus9269 2 votes
Control: Potential Paragraph, could definitely be a Collection.
0%
BTS: Guaranteed Chapter, Paragraph AND/OR Collection.
0%
The Boys: Potential Chapter, Paragraph and/or Collection
0%
Leprechaun: Potential Chapter and/or Paragraph.
12%
MrRetsej 1 vote
Call of Duty x CoD: Zombies: Potential Paragraph AND/OR Collection(s)
37%
HerInfernalMajestyaeonskulBlightedTrapper 3 votes

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    edited April 5
    Options
    Call of Duty x CoD: Zombies: Potential Paragraph AND/OR Collection(s)

Only two I've engaged with here have been American Psycho and CoD Zombies. Patrick Bateman's just a normal guy, and thus has poor potential as a killer. That just leaves CoD Zombies, which could probably bring something cool to the game. Brutus might make a neat addition.