Do you normally play Male or Female survivors?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,625

Do you normally play Male or Female survivors? 40 votes

Male
45%
aeonskulChurchofPigBasementDwellerViktor1853GuiltiiQuizzy09SHARKBOSSTheSingularitySleepyHBlightedTrapperChrissyG88PilotBob654VibranToucanSamatraindjjwjjjfjwmVermiMaddoVoltage 18 votes
Female
55%
MarieAmethystAtsuka_AnarchyGeneralVRobotfangirl67TatariuglitchboiHerachi_SakuraKateMain86LeFennecFoxfussymizark3Spirit_IsTheBestMrRetsejMechWarrior3jonifireRFSa09caligraphYulechkaLiveqnyuncow53612 22 votes

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,284
    Options

It is just a skin anyway, I tend to play whoever still has BP offerings left... I could not care less what the model looks like xD (yeah yeah, I know stealth and breathing sounds and grunts of pain are a thing, but I really don't care about that either)

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Male

bois we gotta win against the girls

the only survs i have mained is bill, ash, and my currentent surv main jeff

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 270
    Options
    Female

better running animation+cosmetics have more variety and color.

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    Options

Leon=because ofc die hard re veteran

Yoichi=He is a cutie pie, was going to have quint as my sub 100 after my Leon p 100 but yoichi end up winning, though he lacks cosmetics but there is rarely p 100 yoichis to boot and I like feeling unique cause even p 100 re chars now feel common.

Honestly I was considering to p100 ada next with her built in iron will but am not motivated to play this game as much as I use to anymore so I just have blood points almost never being used unless new survivor/killer to get to p3 lol.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,207
    Options
    Female

Claudette is my beloved <3

• Samatrain
    Samatrain Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Male

Jeff and Ash for me too! Alan as well. I don't mind if fenale survivors have smaller hitboxes and can hide better!

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,284
    Options

The hitboxes are the same, the hiding part might be true.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,763
    Options
    Female

I want to play men, but because moving a volume slider is a herculean task in the BHVR offices, I tend to play women more often. I hate that I can't play Bill because his coughing can be heard crossmap. I hate that Ace is the only viable male Survivor in terms of most stealth options. Zarina is cool and stealthy, I just wish I wasn't punished each time I pick Felix instead of her.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,943
    Options
    Female

I don't technically have a preference but most of the survivors I play just so happen to be girls.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
  • Samatrain
    Samatrain Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Male

As a metalhead and artist myself, I relate with Jeff a lot. Ash I just love from the Evil dead franchise.

Jeff's clothing is awesome and I rock Ash's sandals and socks religiously.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    Male

snowy dark and shiny

then theres crazy puppet

thats all i want or need

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    edited April 5
    Options
    Male

Definitely male. I most prefer either the gruff, masculine ones like David, Jeff, and Vittorio. Or the more silly ones, like Steve, Ash, and Nic Cage.

The only female survivor I would consider a favorite of mine is Yui, and she's probably the most tomboyish of the women (aside from Nea, who I also like a decent bit.)

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Female

I feel bad when playing male, because of how much bigger I am

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,260
    Options

Female 60% - Male 40%.

I try to rotate. Like the girls a bit more but Alan and Nic have cool and funny voicelines.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 312
    Options
    Female

I would say both. As Survivor, I love playing as Adam, Steve and Chris, though I mostly play as Sheva, Elodie, Nea, or Yui. Their animation feels smoother than when I play as Steve, Chris, or Adam; they feel “bulky” or “chunky” if that makes sense.

As Killer, I love playing as Mandy, Myers, Wesker, and Joey/Susie.