If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do you normally play Male or Female survivors?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,680

Do you normally play Male or Female survivors? 46 votes

Male
41%
aeonskulChurchofPigDerZuntorBasementDwellerViktor1853GuiltiiQuizzy09SHARKBOSSTheSingularitySleepyHBlightedTrapperChrissyG88PilotBob654VibranToucanSamatraindjjwjjjfjwmVermiMaddoVoltage 19 votes
Female
58%
MarieAmethystAtsuka_AnarchyHerInfernalMajestySunaIIanuGeneralVRobotfangirl67TatariuglitchboiHerachi_SakuraKateMain86LeFennecFoxfussymizark3Spirit_IsTheBestMrRetsejMechWarrior3CorvusCorax86jonifireRFSa09caligraph 27 votes

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

It is just a skin anyway, I tend to play whoever still has BP offerings left... I could not care less what the model looks like xD (yeah yeah, I know stealth and breathing sounds and grunts of pain are a thing, but I really don't care about that either)

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Male

bois we gotta win against the girls

the only survs i have mained is bill, ash, and my currentent surv main jeff

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 352
    Options
    Female

better running animation+cosmetics have more variety and color.

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    Options

Leon=because ofc die hard re veteran

Yoichi=He is a cutie pie, was going to have quint as my sub 100 after my Leon p 100 but yoichi end up winning, though he lacks cosmetics but there is rarely p 100 yoichis to boot and I like feeling unique cause even p 100 re chars now feel common.

Honestly I was considering to p100 ada next with her built in iron will but am not motivated to play this game as much as I use to anymore so I just have blood points almost never being used unless new survivor/killer to get to p3 lol.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options
    Female

Claudette is my beloved <3

• Samatrain
    Samatrain Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Male

Jeff and Ash for me too! Alan as well. I don't mind if fenale survivors have smaller hitboxes and can hide better!

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

The hitboxes are the same, the hiding part might be true.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,771
    Options
    Female

I want to play men, but because moving a volume slider is a herculean task in the BHVR offices, I tend to play women more often. I hate that I can't play Bill because his coughing can be heard crossmap. I hate that Ace is the only viable male Survivor in terms of most stealth options. Zarina is cool and stealthy, I just wish I wasn't punished each time I pick Felix instead of her.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,953
    Options
    Female

I don't technically have a preference but most of the survivors I play just so happen to be girls.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
  • Samatrain
    Samatrain Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Male

As a metalhead and artist myself, I relate with Jeff a lot. Ash I just love from the Evil dead franchise.

Jeff's clothing is awesome and I rock Ash's sandals and socks religiously.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    Male

snowy dark and shiny

then theres crazy puppet

thats all i want or need

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 310
    edited April 5
    Options
    Male

Definitely male. I most prefer either the gruff, masculine ones like David, Jeff, and Vittorio. Or the more silly ones, like Steve, Ash, and Nic Cage.

The only female survivor I would consider a favorite of mine is Yui, and she's probably the most tomboyish of the women (aside from Nea, who I also like a decent bit.)

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Female

I feel bad when playing male, because of how much bigger I am

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,268
    Options

Female 60% - Male 40%.

I try to rotate. Like the girls a bit more but Alan and Nic have cool and funny voicelines.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 319
    Options
    Female

I would say both. As Survivor, I love playing as Adam, Steve and Chris, though I mostly play as Sheva, Elodie, Nea, or Yui. Their animation feels smoother than when I play as Steve, Chris, or Adam; they feel “bulky” or “chunky” if that makes sense.

As Killer, I love playing as Mandy, Myers, Wesker, and Joey/Susie.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Female

Both since I’m going through everyone’s adept. But my mains are all women except for Alan Wake.