We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Killer: The Glitch

Options
LuluTheLion14
LuluTheLion14 Member Posts: 282

Power: Electrical Surge

Hold L2 for 2 seconds to perform an Electrical Surge, doing so blows up every working generator and they start to regress at 50% speed. Successfully blowing up a generator with a survivor working on it will give the Glitch the option to glitch the generator and teleport to it, this then curses the generator with a glitch and the survivors ‘glitch metre’ gains 50% progression. Electrical Surge then goes on cooldown for 30 seconds.

Glitched Generators

Survivors working on a glitched generator will start to suffer from the Glitched effect and will fill their ‘glitch metre’ by 2% every second and they may experience the following:

Hearing random terror radiuses when the Glitch isn’t around.

May suffer with the oblivious status effect without knowing (the oblivious status effect won’t show up on their screen)

They may see hallucinations of the Glitch at other generators.

When a glitched generator is completed, The Glitch can then teleport to this generator whenever it wants by holding L2 whilst looking at a complete generator (highlighted in yellow).

Glitch Metre

Once the glitch metre is full, the survivors will transfer the glitch onto anything they touch (totems, chests, generators, exit gates, other survivors) and they will all become cursed with the glitch. Survivors who are 100% glitched have to find a Coding Computer located around the map to decode the glitch by performing the actions shown on the screen, failing the code sequence will alert the glitch and it can then teleport to that Coding Computer for a short period of time. The Glitch will be distorted for Survivors who are 100% glitched (a bit like Spirit and Onryo but the Glitch will be invisible for longer)

This is just a rough idea of the power that I’ve just come up with in my head, so any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and I will not be offended 😁. More to come when I have the time!!

Comments