Even without carrying "Engineer's Fang", Pinhead can still retain its effect

Options
GenmLV10
GenmLV10 Member Posts: 21

I found this bug when using Pinhead and carrying both "Play With Your Food" and "Save the Best for Last".

When I used the chain on the Obsession, "Play With Your Food" lost one token, and "Save the Best for Last" lost two tokens. This means that Pinhead's chain can now inflict damage even without carrying "Engineer's Fang", which should not happen when I'm not carrying "Engineer's Fang".

This bug allows Pinhead to have the effects of three Add-ons in the game, making Pinhead too powerful and severely disrupting game balance. Please fix this bug as soon as possible.

Perks carried during testing: "Play With Your Food", "Save the Best for Last", "Lethal Pursuer", "Deadlock".

Add-ons carried during testing: "Impaling Wire", "Greasy Black".

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• WeirdHexButOk
    WeirdHexButOk Member Posts: 23
    Options

Pinhead can't injure survivors with his power alone when he doesn't have engineer's fang. If you read the perk description for both save the best for last and play with your food, you'll see that they're working as intended. Personally, I disagree with how save the best for last is intended to work. In my opinion, stbfl shouldn't remove stacks If a survivor isn't injured as a result of special attacks.

• SAWII
    SAWII Member Posts: 74
    Options

This is incorrect, the chains are not damaging survs. Pinhead has always lost a stack of PWYF when launching a chain (doesn’t even need to hit IIRC) and since the StBfL nerf, always loses stacks hitting a chain against the obsession (misses don't drain stacks).